Peria Chronicles is an anime and JRPG-inspired sandbox MMORPG developed by South Korean developer Thingsoft and published by Nexon. Focused on unbound interaction, Peria Chronicles features content creation, building and sharing, along with themes such as companion/pet collecting, party-based combat and storytelling.
Anime in a game: Playing Peria CHornicles will feel like watching a Japanese animation, thanks to it’s in-house cartoon rendering engine.
Companion system: Team up with creatures known as “Kirinas” as form contracts with them. Build relationships with them, gain access to new skills and create unique tactics in battle with multiple kirina companions.
Full blown crafting system: Peria Chronicles also features a crafting system that allows players to change and move NPCs, building, objects and more. Players can develop land, create structures and even create mini-games.
Script editing: To give players even more control over their creations, Peria Chronicles allows players access to script and code editing, so they’ll be able to tweak and create just about anything they can think of.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Thingsoft
- Publisher: Nexon
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
- +Bright, cell-shaded visuals
- +Extensive creation tools and script editing.
- - Limited information available.
Articles You May Enjoy
- TEKKEN 7 Coming To Xbox One and Steam
- TEKKEN® 7 will be coming to Xbox One and STEAM® for PCs in early 2017 for the Americas.
- Kingdom Heroes Closed Beta Date Announced - May 18
- Kingdom Heroes closed beta date announced. Kingdom Heroes enters closed beta through Aeria Games officially on May 18 and will enter open beta...
- IGG's Castle Clash Shatters Records
- IGG's Castle Clash has had its strongest year ever. The combat strategy game enjoyed by players all around the globe has seen its popular...