Payday 2 is a 3D four-player cooperative shooter developed by Starbreeze Studios. In Payday 2 players will take on contracts of their choosing as they go on the most immense crime spree ever to have taken place in Washington DC. Contracts can range from small objectives like robbing a convenience store all the way up to bank heists and even cyber-crime. As players progress alongside their crew their contracts will become more difficult, but all the more rewarding and new gear will become unlocked to further customize their characters. Players can also use different skill trees to specialize their characters’ skills in regards to four different types of criminals: Ghost, Enforcer, Technician, and Mastermind. Players will need to tactfully invest in these skill trees as each has its own unique benefits and downfalls, even allowing players to mix between different skill trees. Player masks can also be customized with different patterns and color combinations because every villain needs their own unique mask that the feds won’t soon forget.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Aug 13, 2013
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Starbreeze Studios
- Publisher: 505 Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, PS3, PS4, Xbox 360, Xbox One
- +Crafting system.
- +Skill trees.
- +Varying ways to approach situations.
- -Stealth approaches are often initially very hard.
- -Saturated with DLC content.
- -Hacker issues result in preemptive lobby kicks.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP SP3/Vista/Windows 7
- CPU: 2.3 GHz Intel Quad Core Processor
- RAM: 3 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX460/ATI Radeon HD 5850 (512MB minimum)
- HDD: 13 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- RuneScape 3 launches first quest in the New 6th Age
- Now that the gods have returned to RuneScape, they are wasting no time in unleashing their influence to win over the inhabitants of Gielinor.
- RuneScape 3 Teases Orchestral Sounds
- RuneScape 3 was revealed earlier this year, and today, a new behind the scenes video has been released to tease players for the music of the g...