Payday 2 is a 3D four-player cooperative shooter developed by Starbreeze Studios. In Payday 2 players will take on contracts of their choosing as they go on the most immense crime spree ever to have taken place in Washington DC. Contracts can range from small objectives like robbing a convenience store all the way up to bank heists and even cyber-crime. As players progress alongside their crew their contracts will become more difficult, but all the more rewarding and new gear will become unlocked to further customize their characters. Players can also use different skill trees to specialize their characters’ skills in regards to four different types of criminals: Ghost, Enforcer, Technician, and Mastermind. Players will need to tactfully invest in these skill trees as each has its own unique benefits and downfalls, even allowing players to mix between different skill trees. Player masks can also be customized with different patterns and color combinations because every villain needs their own unique mask that the feds won’t soon forget.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Aug 13, 2013
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Starbreeze Studios
- Publisher: 505 Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, PS3, PS4, Xbox 360, Xbox One
- +Crafting system.
- +Skill trees.
- +Varying ways to approach situations.
- -Stealth approaches are often initially very hard.
- -Saturated with DLC content.
- -Hacker issues result in preemptive lobby kicks.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP SP3/Vista/Windows 7
- CPU: 2.3 GHz Intel Quad Core Processor
- RAM: 3 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX460/ATI Radeon HD 5850 (512MB minimum)
- HDD: 13 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Forsaken World: Awakening Debuts January 20
- Perfect World Entertainment Inc. announced Awakening, the 16th expansion for Forsaken World, will be available on Jan. 20.
- Yulgang Online Now in Open Beta
- Yulgang Online has entered Open Beta with the release of the Emerald Server through usergames.
- Tribes Ascend Launches Accelerate Patch
- Tribes Ascend is launching its fifth update, Accelerate, today.