Pangya is a simple to play golfing MMO with anime-style graphics. While there is no persistent world, players can host a variety of game types through the lobby. Play with up to four players at a time in the standard versus mode, or host tournaments with up to thirty participants. New players have the option of playing through a short tutorial which explains to game’s basic controls. There is only a single character and limited appearance customization options, though there several unlockable characters that can be used later on, each with a different distribution of the game’s five stats. Clothing and other items purchased via the shop with the in-game currency (called Pang) can also boost stats.
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Ntreev
- Publisher: Ntreev
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Sports
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 3/5
- +Simple navigation & controls.
- +Multiple game modes.
- +Play as few as three holes per round.
- +Optional tutorial.
- +Several unlockable characters.
- -Difficult to earn in-game currency.
- -Lag and disconnect issues.
- -Lighthearted style may deter serious golfers.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP / Vista
- CPU: Pentium 4 2.4Ghz / AMD Athlon XP 2400 or better
- RAM: 512 MB or more
- GPU: Geforce FX5700 or better
- HDD: 800 MB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Universal Monsters Online announces closed beta signups
- Bigpoint has announced that signups have begun for their new browser-based MOBA: Universal Monsters Online.
- Shards of War: New Map and a Host of New Gameplay Features
- Today’s update to Shards of War expands the battlefield and brings new acoustic dimensions to each fight.
- Wargaming Reveals World of Tanks: Xbox 360 Edition
- Wargaming, the leading free-to-play MMO developer and publisher, today announced World of Tanks: Xbox 360 Edition, marking the company’s deb...