Overkill’s The Walking Dead
Overkill’s The Walking Dead is a 3D shooter being developed by Overkill which will let players and fans explore the world of The Walking Dead. Players will find themselves becoming intertwined with a zombified, post-apocalyptic world where they must assume the role of survivors merely trying to get by as long as they possibly can. The game will try to do as much justice as it can to the horrors and gruesome details thriving within the world of The Walking Dead while still providing players with a thrilling, enveloping game experience. Overkill’s The Walking Dead is planned to be released in 2016.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Overkill
- Publisher: Starbreeze AB
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, RPG, Shooter
- Platforms: PC
- +Collaboration with the creator of The Walking Dead.
- +Both stealth and action mechanics.
- +Limited information available.
- -Limited information available.
- Additional Information:
- · VR is planned to be supported.
Articles You May Enjoy
- More than 5 million Heroes & Generals players worldwide
- Reto-Moto is proud to announce that there are now more than 5 million registered players worldwide for Heroes & Generals.
- Huxley is Still Alive
- Huxley: The Dystopia is still alive. The game has not been canceled yet. NHN Games announced they would transfer the license for the game to W...
- GWENT Closed Beta Delayed
- The GWENT development team has announced that the game's closed beta will be delayed until later this year.