Set in the same world as the virtual novels of Tad Williams, Otherland transports players into a virtual reality action MMORPG. Travel to different areas, with themes ranging from fantasy to science fiction, and go on quests in a traditional RPG-style system. Or visit the central hub, Lambda Mall, to socialize and partake in the many competitive mini-games.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: RealU
- Publisher: Gamigo
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
- +Player housing system.
- +Can collect data from NPCs, enemies, and more.
- +Diverse areas to explore.
- -Little information available.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Com2us announces first major update to East Legend
- The update includes changes and improvements to existing game elements, as well as new content.
- Total War Battles: Kingdoms Review
- Total War Battles: Kingdoms is a multiplayer Strategy game. The game is free-to-play and features hex-based city building, resource management
- Captain Heroes Launches for Android Devices
- "Captain Heroes is a throwback to the classic arcade shooter,"