Set in the same world as the virtual novels of Tad Williams, Otherland transports players into a virtual reality action MMORPG. Travel to different areas, with themes ranging from fantasy to science fiction, and go on quests in a traditional RPG-style system. Or visit the central hub, Lambda Mall, to socialize and partake in the many competitive mini-games.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: RealU
- Publisher: Gamigo
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
- +Player housing system.
- +Can collect data from NPCs, enemies, and more.
- +Diverse areas to explore.
- -Little information available.
- System Requirements not yet known.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Naughty or Nice? Find Out, MicroVolt Players!
- Rock Hippo Productions has announced MicroVolts' newest update - Naughty & Nice.
- Nutaku.com Launches Popular RPG Hero Zero
- Nutaku.com announced the North American launch of Hero Zero, a free-to-play superhero browser game.
- Dragon Nest EU Introduces Kali in February Patch
- Kali herself offers a devastating and diverse range of melee and ranged attacks, with specialty depending on which class path you follow. Util...