Set in the same world as the virtual novels of Tad Williams, Otherland transports players into a virtual reality action MMORPG. Travel to different areas, with themes ranging from fantasy to science fiction, and go on quests in a traditional RPG-style system. Or visit the central hub, Lambda Mall, to socialize and partake in the many competitive mini-games.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: Sep 08, 2016
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: RealU
- Publisher: Gamigo
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Steam
Editor's Score: 3/5
- +Fantastic graphics.
- +Integrates the worlds of the novels well.
- -Uninspired and out of date game design.
- -Extremely frustrating new player experience.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+
- CPU: Intel i5
- RAM: 8 GB
- GPU: Nvidia 750Ti or equivalent
- HDD: 16 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Free to Play Market to Reach $2 Billion
- A report by the research firm DFC Intelligence forecasts that the US free to play market will grow from $250 million a year today to over $2 b...
- Big Bang Racing Launches Globally Today
- Traplight announced today that its debut social racer Big Bang Racing is now available, free to download, on the App Store and Google Play.