*SITE RELAUNCH: We're moving content over - we're not quite done yet! Issues or questions? Please post in the forums :)
Offensive Combat lives up to its name. The humor is crude at best, vulgar at worst. However, there are very solid FPS gameplay elements to be found. You can equip several different types of weapons, from rocket launchers and assault rifles, to knives and rubber chickens. Characters themselves are customizable with a variety of things, like costumes, body parts, and more. Battlegrounds are colorful and utilize terrain and obstacles well.
- Status: Shut Down
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: U4iA Games
- Publisher: U4iA Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Sci-Fi, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Mac
- +Highly customizable characters.
- +Weapons range from realistic to silly.
- +Bright, colorful graphics.
- -Humor may not appeal to all.
- -Generic FPS Gameplay.
- -Limited information available.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP/Mac OS X v10.6 or better
- CPU: CPU: 2.33GHz or better
- RAM: 1 GB
- HDD: 100 MB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Lucent Heart Review 2014
- Welcome to the mystical world of <strong>Lucent Heart</strong>, that is published by Suba Games, and has now been released in open beta
- Camelot Unchained Spirit in the Sky Details Revealed
- Today Mark Jacobs has released a new update hoping to paint a more solid picture of these ethereal additions.
- Games of Glory Partners with MSI at Gamers Assembly
- Lightbulb Crew has announced a partnership with MSI for the Gamers Assembly.