Offensive Combat lives up to its name. The humor is crude at best, vulgar at worst. However, there are very solid FPS gameplay elements to be found. You can equip several different types of weapons, from rocket launchers and assault rifles, to knives and rubber chickens. Characters themselves are customizable with a variety of things, like costumes, body parts, and more. Battlegrounds are colorful and utilize terrain and obstacles well.
- Status: Shut Down
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: U4iA Games
- Publisher: U4iA Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Sci-Fi, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Mac
- +Highly customizable characters.
- +Weapons range from realistic to silly.
- +Bright, colorful graphics.
- -Humor may not appeal to all.
- -Generic FPS Gameplay.
- -Limited information available.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP/Mac OS X v10.6 or better
- CPU: CPU: 2.33GHz or better
- RAM: 1 GB
- HDD: 100 MB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Epsilon Teases Upcoming Early Access Tests
- Serellan is very excited to let our community get an early look at the game, before it is released on Steam Early Access.