Oceans & Empires
Oceans & Empires is a free-to-play mobile strategy game developed by JOYCITY for iOS and Android where players can sail the seas and battle each other to expand their empire!
You will soon find that the ocean is more vast than one would initially think. To conquer such a beast you’ll have to either create or join an already existing alliance. After all, you’ll need some friends and some extra firepower to take on the scourge of other players trying to create their own empire as well. Bring anyone who dares invade your alliance’s territory to their knees.
Taking over cities will be your main focus as they will provide you with the strategic locations and resources necessary to continue to expand. Special trade cities will also become open for war during specific time periods and will give perks to alliance members if taken over. Not all cities can be taken without hassle, and you’ll need to be ready to back up your actions with some hefty firepower to deter other alliances.
In battles you will be able to watch your ships use their immense firepower against your enemies. For players looking to learn from their mistakes there is a battle replay system so they can watch all of the consequences of their decisions unfold and modify their strategies for future engagements.
Don’t think you’ll just be another ship in the sea either! You can customize your ships’ colors and patterns to help set you apart to ensure your foes know who just wiped them out. You wouldn’t want them to forget your name, would you?
Do you have what it takes to dominate the entire ocean with your alliance? Find out on your journey in Oceans & Empires!
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Nov 21, 2016
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: JOYCITY
- Publisher: JOYCITY
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Strategy
- Platforms: iOS, Android
- +Many things to do.
- +Promotes community with importance of alliances.
- +Fairly easy to pick up.
- -Multi-account players prevalent.
- -Micro-transactions heavily sway gameplay,
- -Difference in power of one tier of ships is too great.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: iOS 7.0 / Android 4.1 (or later)
- HDD: 310 MB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dungeon Fighter Online: Global Open Beta Test Set For March 24th
- Neople has recently announced that their MORPG Beat 'Em Up Dungeon Fighter Online will be making a return to the English gaming market th...
- WeMade USA Launches Lost Saga With Dynamic New Content
- WeMade Entertainment USA, the US-based publishing arm of leading online game company WeMade Entertainment, today announced the commercial laun...
- Allods Online Announces Game of Gods Expansion
- Allods Online is set to release its new expansion, Game of Gods, this February.