Nova Blitz is a fast-paced, real time trading card game. Designed in the vein of classic TCGs like Magic: The Gathering, players take turns simultaneously in real time. The end result is an exciting experience that rewards deck knowledge and counter strategies. There are five deck types (Arcane, Divine, Nature, Tech, and Chaos), each with their own set of units and gameplay style.
Nova Blitz plans to release as free-to-play and will host regular game tournaments.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Dragon Foundry
- Publisher: Dragon Foundry
- Category: Stand-alone, Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, Mac, iOS, Android
- +Real time, simultaneous turns mean fast-paced matches.
- +Five unique deck types.
- +Regular official tournaments planned.
- -Matches can be unforgiving.
- -Unclear how microtransactions will affect gameplay.
- System Requirements not yet known.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Mayan Death Robots Ramps up for Q4 Launch
- MDR signs a publishing deal with SOEDESCO. The game is now slated for launch in Q4 of 2015!
- HeroWarz Announces Second CBT
- The HeroWarz CBT 2 phase will be held from June 21 – 24, 2016. Registration is open now!
- Star Trek Online: Agents of Yesterday – Artifacts Now Available
- Agents of Yesterday - Artifacts, the latest update for Star Trek Online, is now available.