Nords: Heroes of the North
Nords: Heroes of the North is a 3D MMO strategy game developed by Plarium and is available for play on Facebook. In Nords: Heroes of the North players are brought into a fantasy world influenced by Norse mythology where there previously were faction battles, but now the factions have banded together in order to defend their realm from an evil Ice Queen. Players will need to manage their kingdom, build buildings, and purchase upgrades by wisely allocating their three resources: ale, mushrooms, and fish. Quests will help direct players through the game and keep them on track, and the world map can be used to send troops to conquer other areas. Some of these areas might be settlements, battlegrounds, or even another player’s stronghold and when a battle does occur, it can also be viewed as a 3D engagement! Players will also need to choose a male or female champion at the beginning of the game from one of the three races present: the Northmen, Elves, or Orcs. This decision will play into how units and buildings of the player’s kingdom will look. The champion can also be outfitted with upgraded gear, which will upgrade all units under the champion’s command.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: May 19, 2015
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Plarium
- Publisher: Plarium
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux
Editor's Score: 3/5
- +Professional voice acting.
- +Option to watch battles.
- +PvE and PvP boss battles.
- -Can't freely place buildings anywhere you'd like.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dungeon Hero Announces Seize War
- JC Planet has announced that after its successful launch of Dungeon Hero, it will bring a new update on May 4.
- Carbine Announces More Layoffs
- In an announcement this afternoon, Carbine Studios confirmed that it has laid off more employees and reduced its WildStar staff.
- Halloween in Grepolis: Stir up the Cauldron and become an Alchemist
- InnoGames just launched the Halloween special for its strategy game Grepolis. This year, players are invited to play the part of alchemists - ...