Ninja Online is a mobile adventure strategy game developed by CAPABLE STUDIO. This game is based off the popular Naruto series. If you’re looking for a graphically stunning beautiful recreation of the Nartuo universe, then this is the game for you.
Tons of characters: 200 of your favorite Shinobi characters make this an unforgettable title!
Tons of skills: 150 different types of Ninjutsu and forbidden techniques making an authentic Ninjutsu battle experience!
Tons of combos: Over 800 different character combinations that unlock special attributes – choose wisely and prepare for battle!
Tons of itemse: 100 legendary items of the Shinobi world! Find them and make your enemy afraid!
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Mar 13, 2015
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: CAPABLE STUDIO
- Publisher: CAPABLE STUDIO
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): Adventure, RPG, Strategy
- Platforms: iOS, Android
- +Tons of customization and characters to collect.
- -Limited information available.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS (Android): Requires Android V2.3.3 and up
- OS (iOS): Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Articles You May Enjoy
- MicroVolts launches Rumpus Room Ruckus
- Rock Hippo Productions has launched its latest update to MicroVolts, titled Rumpus Room Ruckus.
- Eon Altar hitting Steam Early Access in time for PAX
- Eon Altar, the mobile-enhanced co-op PC RPG game, is playable at PAX Prime!
- Gloria Victis Implements PvP Tournament
- Gloria Victis's latest update introduced a new mode – “Valley of Death”.