Ninja Online is a mobile adventure strategy game developed by CAPABLE STUDIO. This game is based off the popular Naruto series. If you’re looking for a graphically stunning beautiful recreation of the Nartuo universe, then this is the game for you.
Tons of characters: 200 of your favorite Shinobi characters make this an unforgettable title!
Tons of skills: 150 different types of Ninjutsu and forbidden techniques making an authentic Ninjutsu battle experience!
Tons of combos: Over 800 different character combinations that unlock special attributes – choose wisely and prepare for battle!
Tons of itemse: 100 legendary items of the Shinobi world! Find them and make your enemy afraid!
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Mar 13, 2015
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: CAPABLE STUDIO
- Publisher: CAPABLE STUDIO
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): Adventure, RPG, Strategy
- Platforms: iOS, Android
- +Tons of customization and characters to collect.
- -Limited information available.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS (Android): Requires Android V2.3.3 and up
- OS (iOS): Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Articles You May Enjoy
- RuneScape Celebrates Halloween With Horror Story & Double XP
- RuneScape launches a horror story quest just in time for Halloween, coupled with a flesh-chilling double XP weekend for players looking to lev...
- Universal Monsters Online announces closed beta signups
- Bigpoint has announced that signups have begun for their new browser-based MOBA: Universal Monsters Online.
- Dragonball Xenoverse 2 Launch Review - Super Polished Dragon Balls
- My main fear was “would it be too short? What happens post-game? Will I be bored?”