Neighborhorde is a top-down twin-stick shooter designed for couch co-op play. Players dress up as colorful animal characters and take their toys to the streets to survive fights against robots, zombies, and more.
Neighborhorde supports 1-4 player co-op, with TV-headed bots available to fill empty slots in the party. The game features over 70 weapons and superpowers, dozens of enemies and bosses, and a 90s’ inspired soundtrack. Each game alternates between day and night cycles, allowing players to get new power ups and train their skills before facing off against new enemies. Each night gets progressively harder, so players must test themselves to see how far they can go.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Fermenter Games
- Publisher: Fermenter Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Shooter
- Platforms: PC
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dungeon League Early Access Review
- At its core, Dungeon League is a Rogue-Like. These are the games that offer similar gameplay to that of the original Rogue.
- New Pirate Update Sails In For MicroVolts
- Rock Hippo Productions Ltd. announced today the launch of its latest update – Pirate - for their popular free-to-play cartoon-style third-pe...