Neighborhorde is a top-down twin-stick shooter designed for couch co-op play. Players dress up as colorful animal characters and take their toys to the streets to survive fights against robots, zombies, and more.
Neighborhorde supports 1-4 player co-op, with TV-headed bots available to fill empty slots in the party. The game features over 70 weapons and superpowers, dozens of enemies and bosses, and a 90s’ inspired soundtrack. Each game alternates between day and night cycles, allowing players to get new power ups and train their skills before facing off against new enemies. Each night gets progressively harder, so players must test themselves to see how far they can go.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Fermenter Games
- Publisher: Fermenter Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Shooter
- Platforms: PC
Articles You May Enjoy
- Paladins Changes Champions to Unlock Model
- Last week, Hi-Rez Studios announced a major change in the way it would handle champions going forward in Paladins.
- Valentine's Day Arrives For MicroVolts Players
- Potato Prime Bazookas, Edible Outfits, and much more tantalize the romantic of MicroVolts.
- Pockie Pirates Adds One Piece Inspired Update
- NGame has launched a brand new update to Pockie Pirates today, adding a lot of One Piece influence to the game.