Need for Speed World
Need for Speed World is the first massively multiplayer Need For Speed game. Developed by EA’s Black Box and Singapore studios, NFSW has a huge persistent game world to explore. Despite being free to play, the game has the same high production value players have come to expect of the franchise. It’s an easy game to pick up and play, and offers the most licensed cars, parts, and game modes than any previous Need for Speed game. Race against the AI or with up the eight players in Need for Speed World!
- Status: Shut Down
- Release Date: Jul 20, 2010
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Quicklime Games
- Publisher: Electronic Arts
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Sports
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 4/5
- +Real licensed vehicles.
- +In depth customization options.
- +Fluid gameplay.
- +Popular franchise.
- +Huge game world.
- -Repetitive gameplay.
- -Graphic glitches & disconnect issues.
- -Some features locked to free players.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7
- CPU: 2.7 GHz Core2Duo
- RAM: 4 GB RAM
- GPU: Nvidia 9800 GT or better.
- HDD: 4 GB Free
Articles You May Enjoy
- Pathfinder CCG Announced by 37Games
- The latest addition to the Pathfinder universe is offered by 37Games in the form of Pathfinder Duels, a CCG set in the Pathfinder setting.
- Shotgun News 10/1: Guild Wars 2, Warface, League of Legends, and More
- Daily MMO news for October 1st 2013 including Guild Wars 2, Warface, League of Legends and more.
- DC Universe Online's War of the Light Part II DLC Available Now
- In the game's 12th downloadable content (DLC) pack, players continue to unravel the mystery behind the loss of the emotional entities and...