Need for Speed World
Need for Speed World is the first massively multiplayer Need For Speed game. Developed by EA’s Black Box and Singapore studios, NFSW has a huge persistent game world to explore. Despite being free to play, the game has the same high production value players have come to expect of the franchise. It’s an easy game to pick up and play, and offers the most licensed cars, parts, and game modes than any previous Need for Speed game. Race against the AI or with up the eight players in Need for Speed World!
- Status: Shut Down
- Release Date: Jul 20, 2010
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Quicklime Games
- Publisher: Electronic Arts
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Sports
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 4/5
- +Real licensed vehicles.
- +In depth customization options.
- +Fluid gameplay.
- +Popular franchise.
- +Huge game world.
- -Repetitive gameplay.
- -Graphic glitches & disconnect issues.
- -Some features locked to free players.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7
- CPU: 2.7 GHz Core2Duo
- RAM: 4 GB RAM
- GPU: Nvidia 9800 GT or better.
- HDD: 4 GB Free
Articles You May Enjoy
- Aeria Games Spotlights Humans in Lime Odyseey
- Aeria Games has revealed more information on the Humans of Orta in Lime Odyssey.
- Albion Online Announces Killboard Feature
- As the final beta pushes on for Albion Online, the competitive spirit flame is set to be fanned by an amazing new feature.