Need for Speed World
Need for Speed World is the first massively multiplayer Need For Speed game. Developed by EA’s Black Box and Singapore studios, NFSW has a huge persistent game world to explore. Despite being free to play, the game has the same high production value players have come to expect of the franchise. It’s an easy game to pick up and play, and offers the most licensed cars, parts, and game modes than any previous Need for Speed game. Race against the AI or with up the eight players in Need for Speed World!
- Status: Shut Down
- Release Date: Jul 20, 2010
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Quicklime Games
- Publisher: Electronic Arts
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Sports
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 4/5
- +Real licensed vehicles.
- +In depth customization options.
- +Fluid gameplay.
- +Popular franchise.
- +Huge game world.
- -Repetitive gameplay.
- -Graphic glitches & disconnect issues.
- -Some features locked to free players.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7
- CPU: 2.7 GHz Core2Duo
- RAM: 4 GB RAM
- GPU: Nvidia 9800 GT or better.
- HDD: 4 GB Free
Articles You May Enjoy
- Wargaming Celebrates Two Year Anniversary of World of Tanks
- World of Tanks turns two-years old in the U.S. this month and is celebrating with special events!
- Zombies Monsters Robots Closed Beta Coming Soon to PC
- En Masse Entertainment is excited to announce that the Zombies Monsters Robots closed beta will be coming soon to a PC near you.
- Etherium: Release Date Set for March 25th
- Etherium, the explosive sci-fi RTS from Tindalos Interactive, gets a new trailer as it approaches launch day, on March 25.