Need for Speed No Limits
Need for Speed No Limits is a free-to-play mobile racing game developed by Firemonkeys Studios for iOS and Android. In Need for Speed No Limits players can race for dominance in their customizable dream car. The underground car culture is full of dangers and high speeds so make sure you’re ready to take on any possible racing situation.
You can choose your base car from a vast selection of the real-world cars you’ve always wanted to own, from the McLaren 650s and Porsche 911 to the BMW M4 and Subaru BRZ. Once you’ve decided on the type of car you want you can trick it out however you’d like from spots like the Black Market and Mod Shop, providing you with 2.5 million possible custom vehicle combinations! Who wouldn’t want to speed by their enemies in the style of their perfect vehicle?
Blackridge is where you’ll be racing in this time, but don’t think there won’t be any diversity of tracks in this city. Race through traffic, dodge debris, launch your car over jumps and against walls, and even capitalize on powerful Nitro Zones. Once you’ve got your nitrous built up you can flip on the nitrous switch and enter a whole new state of adrenaline-fueled driving.
Most importantly you are here to win races, not just participate in them. Use all of the necessary skills to overtake your opponents like drifting, drafting, digging while making sure to evade the police hot on your tracks. Over 1000 challenging races are ready for you to take them on, but you won’t succeed if you don’t employ every ounce of effort you’ve got!
The world is full of wannabe drivers and you’ll need to prove yourself if you want to run the streets of Blackridge with your racing skills. Can you stay above all the rest and earn the respect you deserve?
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Sep 30, 2015
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Firemonkeys Studios
- Publisher: Electronic Arts
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 3D, Sports
- Platforms: iOS, Android
- +Great graphics.
- +Good story dialogue.
- +Constantly evolving.
- -Some races are too short.
- -Lacks leaderboard.
- -Can't be played offline.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: iOS 8.0 / Android 4.0.3
- HDD: 1.09 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- New Lore Expansion Released For Scarlet Legacy
- GamesCampus has released a new update for Scarlet Legacy, increasing the level cap and expanding the game's story.
- Shards of War Introduces Cosmic Sentinel - Pulsar
- Pulsar, the nineteenth Sentinel to be introduced, is an attack character that can unleash blasts of stellar energy.
- The West To Get A Job Overhaul
- InnoGames has announced a new update for The West, version 2.0.