Necropolis is a 3D perma-death adventure game developed by Harebrained Schemes and is available for purchase on PC, Xbox One, and PS4. In Necropolis players can go on an adventure with up to 3 of their friends in a dungeon that serves as a magical deathtrap, completely reconstructing itself each time you play.
You will play as a nameless adventurer trying to escape the living dungeon by crafting and equipping weapons, exploring new areas, and fighting to merely stay alive. The deeper you delve, the more threatening the foes and the challenges you’ll face will become. You’ll need to stay sharp in Necropolis because if you die, you are permanently dead and lose your items. What you will gain from each play-through are new upgrades, honed combat skills, and expanded dungeon know-how. These will be invaluable as you try to delve even further into every dungeon you encounter.
With its addictive and cooperative-friendly gameplay Necropolis will have you constantly yearning for even more of its hardcore, dungeon-exploring experience.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Harebrained Schemes
- Publisher: Harebrained Schemes
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Steam, Xbox One, PS4
- +Procedurally-generated dungeons.
- +Worthwhile items can be crafted.
- +Uniquely stylized graphics.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 or higher
- CPU: Intel: 2.5 Ghz; AMD 3.5 Ghz
- RAM: 8 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750Ti; Intel HD Graphics 4000; AMD Radeon HD 7900 Series
- HDD: 15 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Chain Chronicle Gets More Epic With New Seafaring Expansion
- Chain Chronicle has set sail with a huge expansion called Version 2, and is available right now for iOS and Android devices.
- ROSE Online Introduces Sea Of Dawn
- Gravity Interactive has released the new Sea of Dawn story update for ROSE Online.
- Bloodline Champions Enters Open Beta
- The arena based fighting MMO Bloondline Champions is now in open beta! The Swedish game is being published by Funcom. The game is a team based...