*SITE RELAUNCH: We're moving content over - we're not quite done yet! Issues or questions? Please post in the forums :)
Navy Field 2 challenges players to take control of a WWII naval ship and enter the conflict. Engage in large battles with opponents across the world, facing off against over 100 unique ships from the era. Start out with a simple frigate and work towards the ultimate battleships. With seven different nations to choose from, players will have access to technology from around the world, taking on special missions focusing on teamwork.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Mar 05, 2015
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: SDEnterNet
- Publisher: SDEnterNet
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Strategy
- Platforms: PC
- Editor's Score: 3/5
- + Over 100 ships to choose from
- + Team based naval combat
- + Variety of modes for beginners and veterans
- - Niche gameplay
- - May be repetitive to some
- Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, or 8
- CPU: Multi-core
- RAM: 8 GB
- GPU: GeForce 8600 GT or ATI Radeon HD 3850 or newer.
- HDD: 4 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Loadout Launch Review
- MMOHuts' Ragachak reviews Loadout, a free to play third person shooter with expansive weaponcrafting.
- Drakensang Online Review
- Overall, saving humankind from utter destruction is loads of fun in this fantasy themed MMORPG.
- Heroes & Generals State of Beta Review
- Heroes and Generals is a pretty bold attempt at a F2P World War II title.