Navy Field 2 challenges players to take control of a WWII naval ship and enter the conflict. Engage in large battles with opponents across the world, facing off against over 100 unique ships from the era. Start out with a simple frigate and work towards the ultimate battleships. With seven different nations to choose from, players will have access to technology from around the world, taking on special missions focusing on teamwork.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Mar 05, 2015
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: SDEnterNet
- Publisher: SDEnterNet
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Strategy
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 3/5
- + Over 100 ships to choose from
- + Team based naval combat
- + Variety of modes for beginners and veterans
- - Niche gameplay
- - May be repetitive to some
- Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, or 8
- CPU: Multi-core
- RAM: 8 GB
- GPU: GeForce 8600 GT or ATI Radeon HD 3850 or newer.
- HDD: 4 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Tata Blitz Introduces Boss Khufu
- Gogogogo.com, a leading provider of online games, today revealed its second unique boss background story for the new free to play browser-base...
- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn Review
- Tagspeech reviews Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn.
- E3 2014 Recap – CineMagic
- The concept of CineMagic is pretty plain. Play a match-3 style mobile game in the vein of Bejeweled and all the others that came before it. Do...