MyDream is a multiplayer voxel-based sandbox designed for PC and VR. Featuring fully deformable terrain, grid-based building, and powerful terrain tools, players can sculpt and create their own dreams in an online world.
MyDream features a system designed to support cross-platform play and an easy way to access other player’s worlds, or even share them among friends. In addition to building players can also create quests, plant Geocaches, battle creatures, duel friends, play tower defense, and more. All of this is supported through the game’s online servers, requiring no local hosting or subscription fees.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: MyDream Interactive
- Publisher: MyDream Interactive
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, Fantasy, Virtual Worlds
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Steam
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 64-bit or Windows 8 64-bit
- CPU: Quad Core 2.3GHz or equivalent processor
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA® GeForce® 560 Ti / ATI Radeon™ 6950 or better
- HDD: 650 MB
- Additional Information:
- · Supported on Oculus Rift.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Divinity: Original Sin Launching in Spring 2014
- Larian Studios announces a new launch timeframe for Divinity: Original Sin.
- Kings and Legends Enters a Dark Descent
- Kings and Legends, the unique card-based, free2play browser title, announced today the launch of its exciting new update, “Dark Descent.”
- Mortal Kombat X: F2P CCG Coming to Mobile Devices
- Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment today announced Mortal Kombat X, a free-to-play fighting/card-battler hybrid that delivers the next evo...