MyDream is a multiplayer voxel-based sandbox designed for PC and VR. Featuring fully deformable terrain, grid-based building, and powerful terrain tools, players can sculpt and create their own dreams in an online world.
MyDream features a system designed to support cross-platform play and an easy way to access other player’s worlds, or even share them among friends. In addition to building players can also create quests, plant Geocaches, battle creatures, duel friends, play tower defense, and more. All of this is supported through the game’s online servers, requiring no local hosting or subscription fees.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: MyDream Interactive
- Publisher: MyDream Interactive
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, Fantasy, Virtual Worlds
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Steam
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 64-bit or Windows 8 64-bit
- CPU: Quad Core 2.3GHz or equivalent processor
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA® GeForce® 560 Ti / ATI Radeon™ 6950 or better
- HDD: 650 MB
- Additional Information:
- · Supported on Oculus Rift.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Fruit Warriors Launches August 11
- 37Games has announced that its latest game, Fruit Warriors, will launch on August 11, 2016 at 08:00 EST.
- Sword Girls begins open beta
- ChangYou has announced the official launch for open beta of its card game, Sword Girls.
- Big Huge Games and Nexon M Release DomiNations
- Big Huge Games and Nexon M have released DomiNations, a mobile strategy game challenging players to lead their own civilization.
Videos You May Enjoy
- MMOHuts Weekly Recap #102 Sept 2 - Battle of the Immortals, C9, Brawl Busters, Marvel Heroes, & More