MyDream is a multiplayer voxel-based sandbox designed for PC and VR. Featuring fully deformable terrain, grid-based building, and powerful terrain tools, players can sculpt and create their own dreams in an online world.
MyDream features a system designed to support cross-platform play and an easy way to access other player’s worlds, or even share them among friends. In addition to building players can also create quests, plant Geocaches, battle creatures, duel friends, play tower defense, and more. All of this is supported through the game’s online servers, requiring no local hosting or subscription fees.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: MyDream Interactive
- Publisher: MyDream Interactive
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, Fantasy, Virtual Worlds
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Steam
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 64-bit or Windows 8 64-bit
- CPU: Quad Core 2.3GHz or equivalent processor
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA® GeForce® 560 Ti / ATI Radeon™ 6950 or better
- HDD: 650 MB
- Additional Information:
- · Supported on Oculus Rift.
Articles You May Enjoy
- 4Story raises level cap and adds new content
- Zemi Interactive announced Friday (October 9th) that a massive new update went live for 4Story that raises the level cap and introduces a new ...
- Fallout Shelter Launching on Android August 13
- The game will also include all-new updates including the introduction of Mr. Handy - the ultimate robotic companion - as a premium reward.
- Divine Souls Open Beta Date Announced - Dec 14
- The fantasy themed 3D MMORPG brawler Divine Souls will enter open beta testing on December 14, 2010. Divine Souls is published by Outspark.