MX vs. ATV Supercross Encore
MX vs. ATV Supercross Encore is a 3D racing game developed by Rainbow Studios where players can choose to race against other riders on either bikes or ATVs. Various game modes like Career, Single Race, Free Ride, and online Multiplayer can all be played. In Career mode players can race through 5 different series against over 60 professional riders, in Single Race players can participate in one race instead of a full Career, in Free Ride players can race around without any boundaries, and in Multiplayer races can be held with up to 12 other online players. Players can even customize their rider with many different items from true motocross companies. With over 30 different tracks to race on, recognizable brands, and tricks to be mastered you will be kicking up dirt in no time and be on your way to achieving motocross glory!
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: Mar 05, 2015
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Rainbow Studios
- Publisher: Nordic Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Sports, Simulation
- Platforms: PC, PS4
- +Indoor and outdoor tracks.
- +Numerous tracks.
- +Authentic companies and items.
- -Awkward camera angles.
- -Difficult control scheme on PC.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows Vista or better
- CPU: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo @ 1.8Ghz / AMD Athlon 64 X2 equivalent
- RAM: 2 GB
- GPU: DirectX 10 compatible graphics card like NVIDIA GeForce GTS 240 (1GB VRAM)
- HDD: 5 GB
- Additional Information:
- · AMD Crossfire™ and NVIDIA SLI is not supported
Articles You May Enjoy
- Pockie Kingdom Closed Beta Gets All-New Heroes
- NGames has announced the introduction of powerful new heroes to the closed beta of free-to-play strategy MMO, Pockie Kingdom. New heroes will ...