MWO (MechWarrior Online) is a free to play tactical online shooter developed by Piranha Games Inc. for PC. It is now the 31st century where wars and battles are dominated by BattleMechs, huge mechanized units that are piloted by elite soldier. You now have the chance to become a MechWarrior and fight for control of the galaxy with your own BattleMech against other players in Faction Play. Control of the galaxy isn’t the only thing you’ll be fighting for either. In Quick Play matches you will fight against other players purely for glory and rewards which can be used to purchase new Mechs and equipment. Those who like to overwhelm their targets with sheer speed might prefer to pilot a smaller Mech, whereas others might prefer to pilot a large Mech with incredible firepower capabilities. Either way you are sure to find a Mech that suits your playstyle. MWO also includes exciting information aspects to warfare where smaller, stealthier Mechs can scout and return information back to their battle group. This information can be used to perfect positioning and take your strategical advantage to the next level. Create your perfect Mech to overwhelm your enemies in this action-packed strategy game!
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Dec 10, 2015
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Piranha Games Inc.
- Publisher: Piranha Games Inc.
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Shooter, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- +Payment options don't create true paywall.
- +Awesome visuals.
- +Loss of parts in battles.
- -Takes time to learn game mechanics.
- -There is a grind to in-game currency.
- -Unskilled team-members can heavily influence match outcomes.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7
- CPU: Intel: Core i5-3470 @ 3.20 GHz / AMD: FX-6300 @ 3.5 GHz
- RAM: 8 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA: GeForce GTX 660 / AMD: Radeon HD 7870
- HDD: 16 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Digimon Masters Welcoming New Players
- Joymax, a leading online game developer and publisher of free to play MMORPGs has a special event exclusively aimed at new players for their e...
- Skara - The Blade Remains in Final Push to Full Release
- Skara has launched a Kickstarter campaign, aiming to push the game to new goals as it prepares for a Steam Early Access release.
- World of Warcraft Book Series Coming Soon By Dark Horse Comics
- World of Warcraft: Chronicle Volume 1 is a journey through an age of myth and legend, a time long before the Horde and the Alliance came to be...