Music Man Online
Music Man Online is a free-to-play, social music MMO. With five game modes, players can demonstrate their rhythm skills through multiple popular dances. The game features a housing system that lets players build, shape, and decorate a home to be proud of and even enter neighborhood ranking competitions. Players also have a ‘baby’ companion which accompanies them, increases revenue, and may be dressed up to be just as fashionable as player characters themselves. With minigames, multiple social systems, and more, there’s something for every music lover.
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Snail Games
- Publisher: Cubizone
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Casual, Virtual Worlds
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 4/5
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8
- CPU: Intel/AMD 4 2.8g
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: nVidia GTX 650/ATI HD7750
- HDD: 10 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Last Year: 5v1 Multiplayer Surivival Horror Game Revealed
- Game industry veteran James Matthew Wearing has recently revealed that he is working on a 5 vs 1 Multiplayer Survival Horror game called "...
- SMG creates unique collaboration between Vevo and Wargaming.net
- London 3 February: LiquidThread, Starcom MediaVest Group’s branded content division, has created a unique partnership between Wargaming.net,...
- Summoner's Legion Reveals Date of Open Beta Launch
- R2Games, global publisher of free-to-play games, is announcing today the launch date of its first browser CCG, Summoner's Legion.