Music Man Online
Music Man Online is a free-to-play, social music MMO. With five game modes, players can demonstrate their rhythm skills through multiple popular dances. The game features a housing system that lets players build, shape, and decorate a home to be proud of and even enter neighborhood ranking competitions. Players also have a ‘baby’ companion which accompanies them, increases revenue, and may be dressed up to be just as fashionable as player characters themselves. With minigames, multiple social systems, and more, there’s something for every music lover.
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Snail Games
- Publisher: Cubizone
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Casual, Virtual Worlds
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 4/5
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8
- CPU: Intel/AMD 4 2.8g
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: nVidia GTX 650/ATI HD7750
- HDD: 10 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Outspark Introduces Thrilling Tag Combat to Dark Blood
- Dark Blood, the hit free-to-play hardcore action MMORPG arcade brawler, released an exciting new Tag Mode to its PvP system that enables playe...
- GTA Online - Independence Day Event Now Available
- From Paleto Bay to the Port of Los Santos and everywhere in between, it’s time to celebrate the birthplace of freedom with The Independence ...
- Monthly Tournament Nosgoth Leagues Coming in October
- Square Enix and Psyonix are pleased to announce that Nosgoth will be launching the first season of Nosgoth Leagues on October 1, 2015.