MU Rebirth is a re-release of the original MU Online by Webzen. The main difference between between the two titles is that MU Rebirth is almost entirely focused on PvP, allows for faster leveling and easier farming.
Rebirth system: Once you reach level 400, you can rebirth your character, which allows players to keep their stats, but reset their base level to 1.
Grand rebirth system: Once you rebirth 50 times, players can perform a grand-rebirth, which will reset stats but gain credit, which then can be used to buy cash items.
Fair battlegrounds: Get stronger through rebirths, participate in seasonal competitions and prove to players that you’re a real pro player.
- Status: Shut Down
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Webzen
- Publisher: Webzen
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
- +Faster leveling and farming.
- +PvP focused.
- +Can earn cash items in-game.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Block N Load: Now Available On Steam
- Block N Load: Now Available On Steam - Launches today on PC, straight into a Steam Free Weekend
- The Bone Dragon Brood Arises in Trove
- In time for Halloween, Khadavros, the Waiting Oblivion, has taken to the skies in Trove.
- WildStar Enter the Cryo-Plex Update Now Live
- NCSOFT and Carbine Studios announced today that the latest update to WildStar – Enter the Cryo-Plex – is now live.