Mu Online is another old pay to play game gone free to play. It is one of the oldest MMORPGs out there as it was released in 2003, but it still has a surprisingly large and loyal playerbase. The game’s graphics and interface both look a lot older classics like Diablo and Baldur’s Gate. The game’s classes include:
Dark Wizard- Dark Wizards are the primary offensive spell casting class in Mu Online. They are capable of dealing massive amounts of damage to both single and area of effect targets. The drawback to their powerful offensive skills are that they tend to have low hit points and weak defensive capabilities.
Dark Knight – Dark Knights are the primary ‘warrior’ archetype in Mu Online. They have plenty of hit points and high defensive capabilities, but their offensive capabilities are fairly weak during the early levels of the game.
Fairy Elf – Elves in Mu Online are a hybrid of the cleric and archer archetypes. They can cast supportive magic while being able to deal a fair amount of damage with their bows from a distance.
Magic Gladiator – These warriors combine spell and sword, bringing both to bear in the defense of MU; their arsenal includes abilities of both the Dark Knight and the Dark Wizard classes.
Dark Lord – Riding into battle on his steed, he is a terrifying force that summons his Dark Raven and Dark Horse to do his bidding.
Summoner – By using special scrolls, Summoners can summon mysterious monsters. Through their constant prayers and meditations, Summoners can incapacitate enemies by compromising their weaknesses.
Rage Fighter – The Rage Fighter is a remnant and descendant of Kalutal roayal knight. They are specialized for charge attack based on their physical advantage and use special buffs learned from Kalutan royal knight.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Oct 06, 2003
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Webzen
- Publisher: Webzen
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 3/5
- +Diablo style random item system.
- +Fast paced gameplay.
- +System requirements aren't demanding.
- -Repetitive grind oriented gameplay.
- -Virtually no quests.
- -Zero character customization.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP Service Pack 2
- CPU: Pentium D 915 (2.8 GHz)
- RAM: 2 GB
- GPU: Geforce 6x00, Radeon x600
- HDD: 6GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Tribal Wars 2 To Debut at GDC
- Innogames announces it will exclusively preview Tribal Wars 2 at GDC 2014, San Fransisco.
- Zombies Monsters Robots: Closed Beta Annouced for May 2014
- En Masse Entertainment, a player driven publisher focused on delivering great games and exceptional service, is excited to share first details...