Moving Hazard is a zombie themed, team-based FPS game by Psyop Games. In Moving Hazard, zombies are not simply an enemy to be sought out and exterminated; they are a dynamic part of the battleground which you must navigate, manipulate, and ultimately weaponize in order to defeat your human foes.
Modern weaponry: Moving Hazard features realistic weapons and a military approach to using tactical equipment and skillstreaks to weaponize and herd zombies to the player’s liking in order to gain the upper hand.
Unique Equipment: Moving Hazard includes equipment such as the Pheromone Attractor Molotov which make any infected hit become frenzied and hunt down enemies for a short period of time.
Maps and Modes: Including team battles over six multiplayer maps in a variety of gameplay modes including Team Deathmatch, Scavenger, King of the Hill, and more.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: Mar 10, 2016
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Psyop Games
- Publisher: Psyop Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Steam
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
- CPU: 2.0 GHz Dual-Core 64-bit CPU
- RAM: 8 GB
- GPU: DirectX11 Compatible GPU with 2 GB Video RAM
- HDD: 10 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Plague Inc: Evolved Infects Top Sellers List on Steam Early Access
- Ndemic Creations announces the successful launch of Plague Inc: Evolved on Steam Early Access, now including multiplayer.
- War of Ninja Review
- MMOHuts explores War of Ninja, a competitive strategic browser-based MMORPG allowing players to acquire and battle their ninja legions.