Mordhau is a first-person competitive multiplayer game with a medieval theme. Choose a class to fight as, like a plundering Viking or a cleansing Crusader, and go to battle fighting other players with precise and deadly attacks. With up to 64 players on one map, battlefields with be soaked with the blood and gore from all manner of weaponry like maces, arrows, boulders from catapults, swords, and even pommels; with so much death and destruction only the most skilled will survive.
Additionally, players can fully customize their warrior right down from the paint job on armour to how their weapon is constructed.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Triternion
- Publisher: Triternion
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Fantasy, Simulation
- Platforms: PC
- System Requirements not yet known.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Another Winter Weekend for RuneScape
- RuneScape is celebrating winter with multiple celebrations throughout the month, and this weekend, players can enjoy bonuses to Minigames.
- Skara: The Blade Remains - In Final Phase to Full Release
- After only 10 months working with Epic’s Unreal Engine 4, Skara —The Blade Remains, a free-to-play multiplayer online game, is preparing t...