*SITE RELAUNCH: We're moving content over - we're not quite done yet! Issues or questions? Please post in the forums :)
Monster Hunter Online is a MMOACT (Massively Multiplayer Online Action game) developed and published by Tencent Games and officially licensed by Capcom. Backed by the powerful Cryengine, realistic physics, mind blowing graphics and intense action combat are sure to set the stage for the most immersive Monster Hunter Experience yet.
NOTE: This game is currently available in Asia only.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Tencent Games
- Publisher: Tencent Games / Capcom
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Adventure, RPG
- Platforms: PC
- +Impressive visuals
- +Unique water hunting feature
- +Dynamic environments
- -Distinct lack of weapons types compared to previous MH titles
- -Currently only available in China
- -Limited information available.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 or Windows 8/8.1
- CPU: Intel Core i3 processor or better
- RAM: 8GB Ram
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 2GB or Equivalent
- HDD: 4GB free space
- Additional Information:
- · DirectX 11 Required.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Vainglory Interview - Skin Cards Reveal and Esports Tournament
- Yesterday, Super Evil Megacorp made two major announcements for its hit mobile MOBA, Vainglory.
- AirMech Review: New Type of Action RTS
- AirMech Chrome is an action real time strategy (aRTS) by Carbon Games that is played similarly to DOTA. Waves of creeps periodically spawn...
- School of Dragons Review
- Don’t worry, all the major cast from How to Train Your Dragon is here. They are actually your primary quest givers and mini-game initiators.