*SITE RELAUNCH: We're moving content over - we're not quite done yet! Issues or questions? Please post in the forums :)
Monkey King Online is a free browser-based MMORPG, where you take the role of a hero from the Chinese epic, Journey to the West. Transform into powerful Immortals, enhance your equipment, and fight in guild-based territory wars to help bring peace to the heavens.
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: R2 Games
- Publisher: R2 Games
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
- Editor's Score: 2/5
- +Lots of content.
- +Beautiful visuals, especially for a browser title.
- -Bosses with valuable drops are constantly respawn camped.
- -Game is easy and features autopilot options.
- -Generic gameplay.
- -Only four characters.
- -Cash shop built on convenience charges.
- Updated Browser Required.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Top MMORPG Brawlers List
- Fortunately, a new subgenre is shaking up traditional notions of MMORPG combat. What am I talking about? Arcade style brawler MMORPGs.
- Global Tournament & First PvE Content Coming To HEX: Shards of Fate
- HEX Entertainment and Gameforge recently updated with the first single-player PvE content for Hex: Shards of Fate.
- Tibia Review
- Released way back in 1997, Tibia is one of the oldest MMORPGs that's still around and prospering. The game's graphics are very simple.