Monkey King Online is a free browser-based MMORPG, where you take the role of a hero from the Chinese epic, Journey to the West. Transform into powerful Immortals, enhance your equipment, and fight in guild-based territory wars to help bring peace to the heavens.
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: R2 Games
- Publisher: R2 Games
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 2/5
- +Lots of content.
- +Beautiful visuals, especially for a browser title.
- -Bosses with valuable drops are constantly respawn camped.
- -Game is easy and features autopilot options.
- -Generic gameplay.
- -Only four characters.
- -Cash shop built on convenience charges.
- Updated Browser Required.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Killing Floor 2 Steam Early Access Date and Pricing Announced
- During Early Access on Steam players will be able to dive into a fully functional, highly polished subset of KILLING FLOOR 2 content.
- E3 2015 Final Recap - Strike Vector Ex, Ace of Arenas, and The Banner Saga 2!
- Inevitably while working at E3, you're going to stumble across one or two titles that just don't fall anywhere in your typical coverage.
- Elvenar Beta Impressions - Browser Fantasy Strategy Game
- The beta of InnoGames’ Elvenar is an interesting proposition. Elvenar has not yet announced any PVP.