Might & Magic Heroes Online
Might & Magic Heroes Online is a free to play strategy RPG, giving you the classic Heroes experience straight from your browser. Players may personalize their hero with faction, abilities, artifacts, and their own army. Search for treasure, travel the worlds, and uncover the game’s story, in a world that’s massively multiplayer. Fight alongside your friends in co-op battles, or outsmart your foes in new ways.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Sep 09, 2014
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Ubisoft
- Publisher: Ubisoft
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, RPG, Fantasy, Strategy
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 3/5
- +Classic Heroes gameplay with new MMO elements.
- +Can mix/match units from different factions.
- +Redesigned battle system.
- -Retro feel might not appeal to everyone.
- -Very P2W cash shop.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7
- CPU: Intel Pentium IV with 3.00 GHz /AMD Athlon 64 3000+ @ 1.8 GHz
- RAM: 1.5 GB
- GPU: Min. 128 MB RAM and DirectX 9 support
- Browser: Standard web browser that supports Flash Player 11.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Jagex prepares for 24-Hour charity games marathon
- Jagex Games Studio, makers of the multi-award winning fantasy MMORPG, RuneScape, is to host a 24-hour long marathon in support of the games ch...
- Black Gold Online Alpha Test Begins
- Snail Games has announced that its upcoming Steampunk / Fantasy MMORPG, Black Gold Online, will launch its Closed Alpha testing period today, ...
- Trove Full Review
- If building is your deal, and you want to play with a bunch of your friends without buying a server or any of that nonsense, Trove is certainl