Might & Magic Heroes Online
Might & Magic Heroes Online is a free to play strategy RPG, giving you the classic Heroes experience straight from your browser. Players may personalize their hero with faction, abilities, artifacts, and their own army. Search for treasure, travel the worlds, and uncover the game’s story, in a world that’s massively multiplayer. Fight alongside your friends in co-op battles, or outsmart your foes in new ways.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Sep 09, 2014
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Ubisoft
- Publisher: Ubisoft
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, RPG, Fantasy, Strategy
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 3/5
- +Classic Heroes gameplay with new MMO elements.
- +Can mix/match units from different factions.
- +Redesigned battle system.
- -Retro feel might not appeal to everyone.
- -Very P2W cash shop.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7
- CPU: Intel Pentium IV with 3.00 GHz /AMD Athlon 64 3000+ @ 1.8 GHz
- RAM: 1.5 GB
- GPU: Min. 128 MB RAM and DirectX 9 support
- Browser: Standard web browser that supports Flash Player 11.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Shadowrun Chronicles: INFECTED! is Available Now
- The first add-on for the turn-based, tactical co-op game, Shadowrun Chronicles, INFECTED! continues the Boston Lockdown story arc.
- Planets³ Kickstarter Interview
- Planets³ is an up-and-coming voxel-based free-roam RPG, similar to titles like Starbound and Minecraft but with a stronger story-driven exper...
- Weekly MMOHuts Stream (5/30): ArcheAge
- JamesBl0nde streams every Friday for MMOHuts on Twitch!