The FPS-Z genre lives on in this high speed action game!
Midair is a multiplayer FPS shooter created by Archetype Studios. Featuring high-flying, fast-paced, 16v16 combat, Midair’s core gameplay is very reminisent of popular FPZ-Z games including Tribes: Ascend and Legions: Overdrive.
Using your jetpack, you can glide across the ground, fly through the air, and convert your momentum into a deadly airborne assault. Along with high speed thrills, players are encouraged to master the game’s many techniques and moves such as flying grenade kills, flag chasing and cap routes. Players also have the freedom to choose their armor, weapons and more.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Archetype Studios
- Publisher: Archetype Studios
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Sci-Fi, Shooter
- Platforms: PC
- +Fast-paced action
- +Tons of techs to master
- +Freedom of loadout customization
- -Mediorce visuals
- -Non-innovative gameplay compared to its influences
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 64-bit or Mac OS X 10.9.2 or later
- CPU: Dual-core Intel or AMD processor, 2.5 GHz or faster
- RAM: 8 GB
- GPU: DirectX 11 compatible GPU
Articles You May Enjoy
- Sinister set to offer Ultimate Gamepad Control
- Haptics makes a triumphant return to PC gaming with Tivitas Interactive's upcoming gaming device, Sinister. Utilizing ViviTouch™ HD hap...
- Square Enix and Bigpoint announce Gameglobe
- Square Enix and Bigpoint have partnered together to offer Gameglobe, an online game platform.
- Duty of Sentinel: Eclosion Update Announced Today
- Duty of Sentinel Studios has made lots of changes in their turn-based strategic role-playing game Duty of Sentinel (referred to as DoS below),...