Metro Conflict is a futuristic FPS title developed by Red Duck and published by OGPlanet. Set in the distant future, warfare between two factions as broken out and it’s up to you to pick a side and battle in order to end the conflict. Pick between 8 different classes and use a showcase of skills and weapons to defeat your enemies.
Class System: Pick between 8 different classes, each of which suits different play styles and preferenxes.
Skill system: Use unique skills including dual wielding primary weapons, radar sensing through walls and more.
PvE or PvP: Enjoy PvE-focused mode such as wave defense or PvP modes including TDM, Demolition and Cube Rush.
Tons of gear: With lots of guns, melee weapons, and grenades to choose from, it’s easy to personalize your killing style.
- Status: Shut Down
- Release Date: Jun 22, 2015
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Red Duck
- Publisher: Metro Conflict
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Sci-Fi, Shooter
- Platforms: PC
- +Dual-wielding gun system
- +Decent visuals
- -Unoriginal theme
- -Generic gameplay
- -Lack of PvE modes
- (System Requirements not yet known)
Articles You May Enjoy
- Tiger Knight: Empire War Early Review
- Tiger Knight: Empire War is a confusing game. A fun game, to be sure. But a confusing game, none-the-less.
- The Red Solstice Launch Review
- The Red Solstice stands as a polished and more technologically advanced edition of this mod, offering survive together or die alone gameplay
- Camelot Unchained April Producer's Letter
- Slowly crawling out from the icy grip of one of the worst east coast winters in recent memory, the team at CityState Entertainment offers an u...