Metro Conflict is a futuristic FPS title developed by Red Duck and published by OGPlanet. Set in the distant future, warfare between two factions as broken out and it’s up to you to pick a side and battle in order to end the conflict. Pick between 8 different classes and use a showcase of skills and weapons to defeat your enemies.
Class System: Pick between 8 different classes, each of which suits different play styles and preferenxes.
Skill system: Use unique skills including dual wielding primary weapons, radar sensing through walls and more.
PvE or PvP: Enjoy PvE-focused mode such as wave defense or PvP modes including TDM, Demolition and Cube Rush.
Tons of gear: With lots of guns, melee weapons, and grenades to choose from, it’s easy to personalize your killing style.
- Status: Shut Down
- Release Date: Jun 22, 2015
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Red Duck
- Publisher: Metro Conflict
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Sci-Fi, Shooter
- Platforms: PC
- +Dual-wielding gun system
- +Decent visuals
- -Unoriginal theme
- -Generic gameplay
- -Lack of PvE modes
- (System Requirements not yet known)
Articles You May Enjoy
- Stronghold Kingdoms Celebrates 5 Million Players
- Developer and publisher Firefly Studios today announced that their popular ‘Castle MMO’ Stronghold Kingdoms has now passed 5 million users...
- Loong: The Power of the Dragon Closed Beta Begins
- Loong: The Power of the Dragon closed beta phase begins. Loong is a 3D fantasy MMORPG published by Gamigo set in Ancient China. The closed bet...
- Royal Navy Arrives in World of Warships
- The branch of 10 British light cruisers are finally ready to set sail in World of Warships.