Metin 2 is a simple but fast paced fantasy MMORPG. There are three warring factions, each represented by a separate kingdom. All three kingdoms share the same 4 class choices and players of all three start in the same area. Your faction choice only comes into play after level 15 where players of opposing factions may freely attack you. Upon reaching level 5, each class has two specialization options. The classes of Metin 2 are:
Warrior – Warriors focus on physical melee attacks. At level 5, Warriors can become Arahans who possess high attack speeds or Partisans who focus on defense.
Assassin – Assassins prefer light weapons and can specialize into Archers or continue their training as Assassins, focusing instead of daggers or swords.
Mage – Mages are the spell casters of Metin 2 and can chose either the Dragon or Lighting school of magic. Dragon Mages focus on offensive spells while Lighting Mages focus on supportive spells such as heals and buffs.
Sura – The Sura is a hybrid swordsman / casters who may specialize in either Black Magic or Mirage Force. Black Magic Suras possess powerful long ranged spells while Mirage Force Suras are adapt at mixing short ranged magic with their melee attacks.
It is vital that you make your class choice at level 5 by speaking to the appropriate NPC. If you level up before changing classes, you’ll lose the skill points that normally would of been gained from that level.
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Ymir Entertainment
- Publisher: Gameforge
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG
- Platforms: PC
- +Fast paced combat.
- +Quick leveling early on via quests.
- +Open PvP and guild battles.
- -Dated graphics.
- -Most quests are useless.
- -No character customization & limited class choices.
- Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Win 7, Win 8
- CPU: Pentium 4 1.8 GHz
- RAM: 2 GB
- GPU: Graphics card with more than 256 MB VRAM
- HDD: 3 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Elsword Launches Lanox Dungeon and Events
- KOG Games today announces the launch of the new Lanox Dungeons and a raised level cap in Elsword!
- Skyforge Open Beta Begins Today
- Allods Team, Obsidian Entertainment, and My.com have kicked off the Open Beta for Skyforge.
- Digimon Masters Review
- The game starts off by giving players a choice to pick an avatar based on the four protagonists from the fifth anime.