Metin 2 is a simple but fast paced fantasy MMORPG. There are three warring factions, each represented by a separate kingdom. All three kingdoms share the same 4 class choices and players of all three start in the same area. Your faction choice only comes into play after level 15 where players of opposing factions may freely attack you. Upon reaching level 5, each class has two specialization options. The classes of Metin 2 are:
Warrior – Warriors focus on physical melee attacks. At level 5, Warriors can become Arahans who possess high attack speeds or Partisans who focus on defense.
Assassin – Assassins prefer light weapons and can specialize into Archers or continue their training as Assassins, focusing instead of daggers or swords.
Mage – Mages are the spell casters of Metin 2 and can chose either the Dragon or Lighting school of magic. Dragon Mages focus on offensive spells while Lighting Mages focus on supportive spells such as heals and buffs.
Sura – The Sura is a hybrid swordsman / casters who may specialize in either Black Magic or Mirage Force. Black Magic Suras possess powerful long ranged spells while Mirage Force Suras are adapt at mixing short ranged magic with their melee attacks.
It is vital that you make your class choice at level 5 by speaking to the appropriate NPC. If you level up before changing classes, you’ll lose the skill points that normally would of been gained from that level.
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Ymir Entertainment
- Publisher: Gameforge
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG
- Platforms: PC
- +Fast paced combat.
- +Quick leveling early on via quests.
- +Open PvP and guild battles.
- -Dated graphics.
- -Most quests are useless.
- -No character customization & limited class choices.
- Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Win 7, Win 8
- CPU: Pentium 4 1.8 GHz
- RAM: 2 GB
- GPU: Graphics card with more than 256 MB VRAM
- HDD: 3 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Faerun for Fellows: Neverwinter Review
- As Perfect World Entertainment launches Neverwinter, MMOHut asks: "How well, though, does Faerun adapt to an MMO?"
- MAIET Closure Leads to RaiderZ Closure
- Arc Games has gone on record to announce the official closure date of action MMORPG, RaiderZ, following spotty server issues after the closure
- Grand Chase's Final Day of Service Arrives
- KOG Games today announced that the popular side-scrolling MMORPG fantasy epic Grand Chase will end service in North America today.