Metal Assault is a free-to-play, 2D side-scroller with shoot ’em up flare.
Featuring four characters (Carl, Burton, Ai, and Marie) with customizable gear, Metal Assault offers a side-scrolling shooter action, pitting players against zombies and each other in intense action. In addition to a host of weapons and cool gear, players can also use military vehicles including tanks and choppers in their assault. Modes include solo campaign mode, co-op mode, and PvP modes including 8v8 deathmatch.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Mar 21, 2016
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: GNISoft
- Publisher: WarpPortal
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP or higher
- CPU: Pentium 4
- RAM: 2 GB RAM
- GPU: 758MB RAM
- HDD: 300 MB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Outcast Odyssey: DeviantArt Contest Winners Announced
- BANDAI NAMCO Games America Inc. and DeviantArt today announced the grand prize winners of their worldwide search for new card designs to be fe...
- Hero of the Obelisk Preps New Content Update
- The popular anime-style MMORPG, Hero of the Obelisk, is set to launch a major content update in early February. The new update will introduce ...
- LeKool Games Launches Server 2 for MMO Warlord Saga
- Lekoolgames immensely popular game Warlord Saga is a Journey based on the historical novel Romance of Three Kingdoms. The story (part historic...