Metal Assault is a free-to-play, 2D side-scroller with shoot ’em up flare.
Featuring four characters (Carl, Burton, Ai, and Marie) with customizable gear, Metal Assault offers a side-scrolling shooter action, pitting players against zombies and each other in intense action. In addition to a host of weapons and cool gear, players can also use military vehicles including tanks and choppers in their assault. Modes include solo campaign mode, co-op mode, and PvP modes including 8v8 deathmatch.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Mar 21, 2016
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: GNISoft
- Publisher: WarpPortal
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP or higher
- CPU: Pentium 4
- RAM: 2 GB RAM
- GPU: 758MB RAM
- HDD: 300 MB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Goliath Announces Zander Cannon as Writer
- Goliath now features the writing talents of award-winning comics creator Zander Cannon.
- Atlas Reactor: Coming to Steam Early Access
- Trion Worlds today announced that Atlas Reactor, its competitive team tactics game currently in closed beta, is now available in Early Access
- Overwatch - The Sombra ARG So Far
- Blizzard knew how much people wanted to be part of the Overwatch story and came up with an ARG.