Metal Assault is a free-to-play, 2D side-scroller with shoot ’em up flare.
Featuring four characters (Carl, Burton, Ai, and Marie) with customizable gear, Metal Assault offers a side-scrolling shooter action, pitting players against zombies and each other in intense action. In addition to a host of weapons and cool gear, players can also use military vehicles including tanks and choppers in their assault. Modes include solo campaign mode, co-op mode, and PvP modes including 8v8 deathmatch.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Mar 21, 2016
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: GNISoft
- Publisher: WarpPortal
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP or higher
- CPU: Pentium 4
- RAM: 2 GB RAM
- GPU: 758MB RAM
- HDD: 300 MB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Novus AEterno Introduces Zones of Conflict And New Troop System
- The developers of Novus AEterno have released a new update to the ongoing development of the game.
- Fiesta Online Goes Gangnam Style
- Fiesta Online has debuted its latest dance move, Roumen Style, after a week's long worth of anticipation and rumors.
- The Lord of the Rings Online Update 13 Press Preview
- The next phase in that story is the end of Volume 3, heralded by the famous march of the Ents against Isengard. The tower that once loomed opp...