Metal Assault is a free-to-play, 2D side-scroller with shoot ’em up flare.
Featuring four characters (Carl, Burton, Ai, and Marie) with customizable gear, Metal Assault offers a side-scrolling shooter action, pitting players against zombies and each other in intense action. In addition to a host of weapons and cool gear, players can also use military vehicles including tanks and choppers in their assault. Modes include solo campaign mode, co-op mode, and PvP modes including 8v8 deathmatch.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Mar 21, 2016
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: GNISoft
- Publisher: WarpPortal
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP or higher
- CPU: Pentium 4
- RAM: 2 GB RAM
- GPU: 758MB RAM
- HDD: 300 MB
Articles You May Enjoy
- E3 2014 Recap – Swordsman Online
- Swordsman Online. While we’ve been following the game officially since its Chinese closed beta test last year, and unofficially since I firs...
- Nebula Online hits Kickstarter and Steam Greenlight
- Space MMORPG Nebula Online from Komar Games is now on Kickstarter with 45 days campaign to raise funds. During this time the developers hope t...
- Warframe: Operation: Breeding Grounds is Live and Loaded
- Digital Extremes has announced that Warframe's newest update, Operation: Breeding Grounds, is now live.