In an attempt to expand the MOBA genre’s content and break it out of the fantasy realm, Bigpoint is developing a free-to-play online MOBA shooter called Merc Elite. It features five unique Merc classes that will be chosen by players to make up a team of 5 that will face off against another player-made team of 5. Players must utilize cover effectively to protect themselves, customize and upgrade their equipment, and unlock new abilities all in an effort to achieve victory over their enemies.
- Status: Cancelled
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Bigpoint
- Publisher: Bigpoint
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 3D, MOBA, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Mac
- +Unique take on MOBA genre (not fantasy oriented).
- +Customizable equipment
- -Limited information available.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Predictions 2015: The Indie & The Mega-Corp
- 2014 was a little like the story of David and Goliath for the online gaming industry. We saw the rise of the indie developer and the humbling ...
- Star Trek: Alien Domain Releases New Faction Battle Mode
- The new faction-based PVP mode, “System Battle”, is now live in the free-to-play online strategy game, Star Trek: Alien Domain™.