In an attempt to expand the MOBA genre’s content and break it out of the fantasy realm, Bigpoint is developing a free-to-play online MOBA shooter called Merc Elite. It features five unique Merc classes that will be chosen by players to make up a team of 5 that will face off against another player-made team of 5. Players must utilize cover effectively to protect themselves, customize and upgrade their equipment, and unlock new abilities all in an effort to achieve victory over their enemies.
- Status: Cancelled
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Bigpoint
- Publisher: Bigpoint
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 3D, MOBA, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Mac
- +Unique take on MOBA genre (not fantasy oriented).
- +Customizable equipment
- -Limited information available.
Articles You May Enjoy
- TERA Ends the Year with a Knockout
- Knockout finishes the year strong: one final release including another exciting new character class, two dangerous end-game dungeons and new t
- Offworld Trading Company Release Date Announced
- Stardock and Mohawk Games have announced April 28, 2016 as the release date for Offworld Trading Company, the economic strategy game.
- Kingdom Come: Deliverance Update Brings Crime System
- Kingdom Come: Deliverance has launched its Tech Alpha 0.5 today.