In an attempt to expand the MOBA genre’s content and break it out of the fantasy realm, Bigpoint is developing a free-to-play online MOBA shooter called Merc Elite. It features five unique Merc classes that will be chosen by players to make up a team of 5 that will face off against another player-made team of 5. Players must utilize cover effectively to protect themselves, customize and upgrade their equipment, and unlock new abilities all in an effort to achieve victory over their enemies.
- Status: Cancelled
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Bigpoint
- Publisher: Bigpoint
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 3D, MOBA, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Mac
- +Unique take on MOBA genre (not fantasy oriented).
- +Customizable equipment
- -Limited information available.
Articles You May Enjoy
- First Strike Review
- MMOHuts's Ojogo reviews First Strike, a mobile nuclear war game that simulates modern warfare in a tragic scale.
- League of Legends 2014 Review
- Ragachak updates our coverage of League of Legends to reflect the massive changes accompanying season 4.