Mayan Death Robots
If you’re a big fan of artillery games like Worms, then Mayan Death Robots may just be for you. Mayan Death Robots is a 2D strategy game developed by Sileni Studios in which players can choose one of 10 robots to play as with the objective of destroying their opponent’s power core. Each robot has its own unique abilities and weapons that can be utilized to decimate anyone standing in your way. Your tribe of Mayas will worship you like a god and help you in battle, but little do they know that your true agenda is to eliminate other alien robots who are just in a similar situation as yourself. One of Mayan Death Robots’ more distinctive characteristics is that unlike in many similar games, players act at the same time rather than on a turn by turn basis. You will need to be quick-thinking and mold your strategies as battlefields are destroyed, altered, and defenses are built.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: Dec 31, 2015
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Sileni Studios
- Publisher: SOEDESCO
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, Strategy, Casual
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux
Editor's Score: 4/5
- +Very unique concept.
- +Cross-platform multiplayer.
- +Campaign mode.
- -Building blocks are randomly shaped/ordered when building.
- -No drop-damage on cores.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Microsoft® Windows® XP / Vista / 7 / 8
- CPU: 1.4GHz or faster
- RAM: 1 GB
- GPU: OpenGL 2.1+, GLSL 1.2+, 256 MB VRAM
- HDD: 750 MB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Chrono Wars introduces the Dragon Arm
- Along with its recent server launch of S6 “Continuum”, Chrono Wars: Light of Darkness has introduced the Dragon Arm system.
- Land of Britain Shows Off Unreal 4 Muscles
- Land of Britain has announced today that the game will be made with the Unreal Engine 4.
- Fractured Space Announces Beta Launch Date
- Fractured Space is scheduled to officially launch in beta on September 15, 2016.