Marvel Heroes gives you the chance to play as one of your favorite Marvel Comics superheroes. The game plays much like action RPGs like Diablo, except with a persistent MMO world. Each character has a variety of costumes to choose from, letting people playing the same hero look slightly different. Areas are randomly generated, ensuring that adventures will always be different. Various abilities and equipment will be available for you to obtain, to help further customize each hero.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jun 14, 2013
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Gazillion Entertainment
- Publisher: Gazillion Entertainment
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Sci-Fi
- Platforms: PC, Mac
Editor's Score: 4/5
- +Diverse cast of Marvel Super Heroes to choose from/team up with.
- +Storyline that fits the Marvel Universe
- +Wide variety of activities to get involved with
- -Lots of microtransactions; not required, but can make the game faster.
- -Heroes can be acquired for free, but requires a fair amount of play time.
- -Seeing ten Hulks on the screen at the same time can break suspension of disbelief.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows Vista 32/64, Windows 7 32/64, Windows 8 32/64
- CPU: Core 2 DUO 2.1 GHz / AMD Athlon X2 2.1 GHZ or better
- RAM: 2Gb or higher
- GPU: ATI Radeon 3870 / NVIDIA 8800 GT / Intel HD 3000 Integrated Graphics with 512 MB VRAM or higher that fully supports Shader Model 3.0.
- HDD: 10Gb or higher
Articles You May Enjoy
- Linger City Opens its Gates in Luvinia Online
- Luvinia Online released a "mega-content" update overnight, introducing a bundle of new content for all players to enjoy.
- Maplestory 2 Class Concepts Teased by N Square
- The official Korean website for Maplestory 2 news has revealed 4 class concept shots for this highly anticipated sequel that still remains shr...
- Robocraft Early Look
- The fact that it's become quite popular since its inclusion in Steam is a testament to how great the game is shaping up to be.