Marvel Avengers Academy
Marvel Avengers Academy is a free to play superhero student simulation game developed by TinyCo for iOS and Android. In Marvel Avengers Academy players can build their very own dream superhero school that all of their favorite superheroes like Loki, the Hulk, Captain America, and more can attend. The teenaged superheroes will need to learn how to navigate their social lives in a variety of ways like confronting rivals and going on dates all the while coming to terms with their newfound powers. Campus facilities like the dorms, classrooms, and labs will all need to be upgraded to provide superstudents with the necessary means for their studies as well. Managing a campus full of teenagers is challenging enough, but throw in superpowers as well and you’re in for a real treat!
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: TinyCo
- Publisher: TinyCo
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 3D, RPG, Simulation
- Platforms: iOS, Android
- +Fresh, recognizable heroes.
- +Inclusion of social lives.
- +Limited information available.
- -Limited information available.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Marvel Heroes 2016 News - Beast and Jubilee Join Roster
- Gazillion Entertainment has announced that Beast and Jubilee are now available in Marvel Heroes 2016.
- Dragon Awaken News - Closed Beta Begins February 28
- Upcoming SRPG browser MMO, Dragon Awaken, will hold closed beta from February 28 through March 8.
- NYCC 2016 Day 2 Recap - The Hunt for Cosplay and Co-Op
- The second floor of the convention had its usual suspects showcasing their games. Bandai Namco and Capcom were both present.