Marvel Avengers Academy
Marvel Avengers Academy is a free to play superhero student simulation game developed by TinyCo for iOS and Android. In Marvel Avengers Academy players can build their very own dream superhero school that all of their favorite superheroes like Loki, the Hulk, Captain America, and more can attend. The teenaged superheroes will need to learn how to navigate their social lives in a variety of ways like confronting rivals and going on dates all the while coming to terms with their newfound powers. Campus facilities like the dorms, classrooms, and labs will all need to be upgraded to provide superstudents with the necessary means for their studies as well. Managing a campus full of teenagers is challenging enough, but throw in superpowers as well and you’re in for a real treat!
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: TinyCo
- Publisher: TinyCo
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 3D, RPG, Simulation
- Platforms: iOS, Android
- +Fresh, recognizable heroes.
- +Inclusion of social lives.
- +Limited information available.
- -Limited information available.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Warframe Gets New Look, Archwing Hits Consoles
- The new console update titled ‘Archwing’ gives players a whole new way to play Warframe and will be released Thursday, Nov. 20th at 1 PM E...
- Blade & Soul Founders Pack Interview
- Earlier this week, NCSoft West took a huge step for Blade & Soul, revealing pricing, details, and an FAQ on their Founder Packs