Magicka: Wizard Wars
Magicka: Wizard Wars is a fast-paced PvP arena where teams of four wizards battle each other out in a chaotic war where friendly fire and crazy spell combinations are the norm. With hundreds of spells and items, plus the same gameplay you’ve come to expect from the Magicka series, Magicka: Wizard Wars brings a new twist with its unique action packed spell casting PvP!
- Status: Shut Down
- Release Date: Apr 28, 2015
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Paradox North
- Publisher: Paradox Interactive
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MOBA, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
- +Traditional Magicka humor
- +Friendly fire.
- +Hundreds of items and spells.
- -Friendly fire.
- -Dynamic Spellcasting may be tough to master.
- -PvP only.
- -Few Map Options.
- -Shop Not Implemented Yet
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows Vista SP2 or later
- CPU: 2.4 GHz Dual Core CPU
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: 512Mb Nvidia GeForce 440 / AMD Radeon 5670 or greater
- HDD: 2 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Neverwinter: Tyranny of Dragons Announced
- Perfect World Entertainment announces that Neverwinter will see its fourth module, Tyranny of Dragons, released in August 2014.
- Heroes of the Storm Cho'gall and Towers of Doom Review
- I was very pleased with the latest HoTS patch. Blizzard continues to set Heroes of the Storm apart from other games in the genre.
- My.com: Closed Beta Dates for upcoming games revealed
- Today at Gamescom My.com revealed the closed beta dates of its three upcoming AAA massively multiplayer online games (MMOGs) World of Speed, A...