Magicka: Wizard Wars
Magicka: Wizard Wars is a fast-paced PvP arena where teams of four wizards battle each other out in a chaotic war where friendly fire and crazy spell combinations are the norm. With hundreds of spells and items, plus the same gameplay you’ve come to expect from the Magicka series, Magicka: Wizard Wars brings a new twist with its unique action packed spell casting PvP!
- Status: Shut Down
- Release Date: Apr 28, 2015
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Paradox North
- Publisher: Paradox Interactive
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MOBA, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
- +Traditional Magicka humor
- +Friendly fire.
- +Hundreds of items and spells.
- -Friendly fire.
- -Dynamic Spellcasting may be tough to master.
- -PvP only.
- -Few Map Options.
- -Shop Not Implemented Yet
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows Vista SP2 or later
- CPU: 2.4 GHz Dual Core CPU
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: 512Mb Nvidia GeForce 440 / AMD Radeon 5670 or greater
- HDD: 2 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Line of Defense heads for Early Access in July
- 3000AD announced today that its upcoming MMOFPS Line of Defense will make its debut on Steam Early Access in July as part of its public Beta t...
- Civilization VI Pre-Order Bonus Revealed
- Those who pre-order Civilization VI will exclusively gain early access to the Aztec civilization.
- Total War: Warhammer Free DLC Plans Announced
- Creative Assembly is pleased to say that Total War: WARHAMMER will also feature a program of post-release Free DLC for everyone.