Magicka 2 is the sequel to the original Magicka adventure game title by Paradox Interactive. Rid the world of evil by joining up with up to three other wizards and conjure up tons of devastating magic with the game’s dynamic spellcasting system.
Learn to Spell Again : Use thousands of different spells in combat, then use those spells with other players in co-op for amazing combinations.
Be the wizard: Details go here.
Feature: Customize your wizard in several ways, both cosmetic and stat wise.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: May 26, 2015
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Paradox Interactive
- Publisher: Paradox Interactive
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
- +Unique co-op experience.
- +Tons of customization.
- +Singleplayer, Co-op and PvP.
- -Slight visual improvement over previous Magicka titles.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 or Windows 8
- CPU: 2.8GHz Quad Core (Intel Core i5-2300 / AMD A8-3850 or better)
- RAM: 4 GB RAM
- GPU: Nvidia GeForce 640 / AMD Radeon HD 6670 or better
- HDD: 3+ GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Gameglobe now in Open Beta
- Square Enix and Bigpoint have announced that Gameglobe is now in open beta.
- Worlds 2016: Group Stage Day 8 Recap
- NA survives, Korea dominates, and the LMS is sent packing in Group Stage Day 8.
- Tribal Wars and The West Launch New in-game Features and Events
- InnoGames stays true to their name today with a dual release from its online role-playing game The West and its classic strategy game Tribal W...