Magic World Online is an incredibly unique fantasy MMORPG with a boatload of features. Each of the game’s four starting classes have twelve different job advancements, which adds up to a whopping forty-eight playable classes. Players can own their own homes, hunt in instances and so much more. Magic World Online markets itself as a “new concept MMORPG’ and it truly is, the game completely eliminates ‘gold sellers’, ‘botting’, and even ‘grinding’. That’s right, you’ll never need to grind in Magic World Online to gain levels, and if you’re asking yourself, ‘how the heck is a this an MMOPRG if it does not have any grinding?’, you’ll need to download the game or read the full review to find out!
Warrior – Main tanking and offensive melee class.
Archer – Strong offensive capabilities with ranged attacks.
Mage – The primary offensive caster, can deal massive damage, but has low hit points and armor.
Summoner – Specialize in healing magic and summoning monsters to assist them in combat.
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: EnjoyMMO
- Publisher: EnjoyMMO
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 3/5
- +Player Housing.
- +Zero Grind.
- +Item linking system.
- -Aged graphics. Poorly designed interface.
- -Dull combat animations.
- -No tutorial.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP /Vista / WIN ME /2000
- CPU: 1.0 GHz Pentium 3
- RAM: 256 MB or more
- GPU: Nvidia GF2 32 MB or better VGA Card Magic World Online Game Review
Articles You May Enjoy
- Umbra's Mutiplayer Hero Defense Mode Unlocked
- Umbra has now reached the funding level on Kickstarter needed to unlock its first multiplayer element, Hero Defense Mode.
- WEBZEN Announces MU Season X Part 3 for September
- WEBZEN, a global developer and publisher of free-to-play games, announces that MU Online will release a new content update on 1st September
- UemeU: Alpha Hands-on Preview
- UemeU is an open-ended third-person building and sandbox game slated to release on PC, Mac, and Linux; check out what the Alpha build is like!