Magic World Online
Magic World Online is an incredibly unique fantasy MMORPG with a boatload of features. Each of the game’s four starting classes have twelve different job advancements, which adds up to a whopping forty-eight playable classes. Players can own their own homes, hunt in instances and so much more. Magic World Online markets itself as a “new concept MMORPG’ and it truly is, the game completely eliminates ‘gold sellers’, ‘botting’, and even ‘grinding’. That’s right, you’ll never need to grind in Magic World Online to gain levels, and if you’re asking yourself, ‘how the heck is a this an MMOPRG if it does not have any grinding?’, you’ll need to download the game or read the full review to find out!
Warrior – Main tanking and offensive melee class.
Archer – Strong offensive capabilities with ranged attacks.
Mage – The primary offensive caster, can deal massive damage, but has low hit points and armor.
Summoner – Specialize in healing magic and summoning monsters to assist them in combat.
- Status: Shut Down
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: EnjoyMMO
- Publisher: EnjoyMMO
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
- +Player Housing.
- +Zero Grind.
- +Item linking system.
- -Aged graphics. Poorly designed interface.
- -Dull combat animations.
- -No tutorial.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 2000 / ME / XP / Vista
- CPU: Intel Pentium 3 1.0 GHz or better
- RAM: 256 MB
- GPU: Nvidia GeForce 2 with 32 MB VRAM or better
Articles You May Enjoy
- Civilization VI Prelaunch AI Analysis
- The Civilization fanatics have been in an uproar since Wednesday’s brazen AI Battle Royal stream put on by Firaxis.
- Korean MapleStory Announces "Chaos" Update - Adds PvP
- MapleStory Chaos Update announced by Nexon. After the Big Bang update, players can expect MapleStory Chaos, which adds PvP, Professions and mu...
- Nexon Europe Launches Lost Saga Open Beta
- Lost Saga EU launches its open beta today, with special events offering great prizes and new character releases promised for next week.