Magic World Online is an incredibly unique fantasy MMORPG with a boatload of features. Each of the game’s four starting classes have twelve different job advancements, which adds up to a whopping forty-eight playable classes. Players can own their own homes, hunt in instances and so much more. Magic World Online markets itself as a “new concept MMORPG’ and it truly is, the game completely eliminates ‘gold sellers’, ‘botting’, and even ‘grinding’. That’s right, you’ll never need to grind in Magic World Online to gain levels, and if you’re asking yourself, ‘how the heck is a this an MMOPRG if it does not have any grinding?’, you’ll need to download the game or read the full review to find out!
Warrior – Main tanking and offensive melee class.
Archer – Strong offensive capabilities with ranged attacks.
Mage – The primary offensive caster, can deal massive damage, but has low hit points and armor.
Summoner – Specialize in healing magic and summoning monsters to assist them in combat.
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: EnjoyMMO
- Publisher: EnjoyMMO
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
- Editor's Score: 3/5
- +Player Housing.
- +Zero Grind.
- +Item linking system.
- -Aged graphics. Poorly designed interface.
- -Dull combat animations.
- -No tutorial.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP /Vista / WIN ME /2000
- CPU: 1.0 GHz Pentium 3
- RAM: 256 MB or more
- GPU: Nvidia GF2 32 MB or better VGA Card Magic World Online Game Review
Articles You May Enjoy
- Zombies Monsters Robots Presents a Game of Drones
- The update’s defining feature, the drone system, allows players to unlock mechanical companions that fight alongside them in co-op modes.
- Age of Wulin Chapter 5: Heaven’s Ascent Expansion coming in April
- WEBZEN announces that the martial arts MMORPG, Age of Wulin will release its fourth expansion on April 28th 2015.
- InnoGames Starts Global TV Campaign on Almost 100 Stations
- Today, InnoGames starts a worldwide TV campaign for its strategy games Tribal Wars 2 and Forge of Empires.