Magic The Gathering Tactics
Magic: The Gathering Tactics is a turn based MMO with gameplay similar to PoxNora. Players create spellbooks, or decks, using a variety of cards and battle it out on gridded maps. MTG Tactics utilizes a match making system for quick ‘pick-up’ practice games that allow players to test out their decks. There are three tournament formats including Open, Constructed, and Draft. These require various amounts of ‘gold’ to enter. Gold is earned by completing daily missions unlocked after completing the first singleplayer campaign. Additional campaigns and booster packs can be purchased through the cash shop. Alternatively, the winners of tournaments are rewarded with new cards and other items. Magic The Gathering Tactics is an in-depth game that offers strategic gameplay through its turn based combat. It also has 3D character designs which bring the cards to life.
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Sony Online Entertainment
- Publisher: Sony Online Entertainment
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, Fantasy, Strategy
- Platforms: PS3
- +Options tutorial.
- +Single player campaigns.
- +Tournament options.
- -Boosters & extra singleplayer content cost real cash.
- -Slow paced gameplay.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS:Windows XP / Vista / 7
- CPU:Intel Core2 Duo / AMD Athlon FX-60 or better
- RAM:2 GB
- GPU:Nvidia GeForce 8800 / ATI Radeon HD2900 or better
- HDD:2 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- HEX: Shards of Fate Bolstered by Third Set, Armies of Myth
- Gameforge and HEX Entertainment are today releasing the third set for the digital TCG HEX: Shards of Fate.
- Hearthstone: Mean Streets of Gadgetzan Overview
- Hearthstone's latest and greatest card expansion, the Mean Streets of Gadgetzan, is here at last! After so many painful months of the nig...
- Tree of Savior: New Questions Answered for CBT1
- Kim Seyong, the project director of Tree of Savior has posted a Q&A blog post in the official Tree of Savior blog. This Q&A article an...