Tired of playing the same MMORPG over and over again but with different titles? Well than, Mabinogi may just be the game for you! Based loosely on Welsh mythology, Mabinogi offers a one of a kind MMORPG environment. The art style is different to say the least — characters are hand painted and the game world is very bright and cartoony. The Game’s subtitle is ‘Fantasy Life’ and it is fitting. Mabinogi is not just another grinder, the level of depth and amount of available activities is truly breath taking. Below is a short list of available activities, for more information read our full review!
Befriend NPCs – The NPCs in Mabinogi remember their interaction with each player. Visit a NPC often and do favors for them to build a stronger bond.
Part Time Jobs – Many NPCs have part time job positions that need filling. Work hard and earn extra gold while building closer bonds.
Design clothes – Sheer sheep, spin threads, weave fabrics and tailor your own clothes. Players can also milk cows, mine ore, chop trees and much more.
Compose Music – Write your own original music or compose video game classics from Zelda or Final Fantasy and play them for others. You can even place a donation box and earn some coins!
Go Fishing – Take a break from the grind and go fishing. You can either manually fish or let your character relax on his own.
Start Cooking – Mix and match hundreds of ingredients to prepare exciting meals. Eating well helps develop skills so get cooking!
Earn Titles – Mabinogi contains 100+ unlockable titles such as ‘Golem Slayer’ or ‘The Wise.’
* There has been a recent update that changes the class system. Information may not be up to date!*
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jun 22, 2004
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Nexon
- Publisher: Nexon
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Steam
Editor's Score: 4/5
- +Skill based progression.
- +Characters grow older.
- +Plenty of extras: write music, sheer sheep, etc.
- -Many useful items are cash shop only.
- -Boring and repetitive dungeon designs.
- -Awkward combat.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 or higher
- CPU: Dual Core 2.5Ghz or better
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: GeForce 7600GS/Radeon X1300 or better
- HDD: 8 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- A MicroVolts Ninja Update Battles Pirates
- Rock Hippo Productions Ltd. announced today the launch of its latest update – Pirates vs Ninjas - for their popular free-to-play cartoon-sty...
- Wargaming America Gives Back In Honor of National Military Appreciation Month
- Wargaming today announced special in-game promotions for its massively successful PC action MMO game World of Tanks during the month of May in...
- NGames's New Mobile Title HeroCraft Z Launches Today
- NGames is excited to announce that they are going to launch one of their latest mobile game titles: HeroCraft Z.